Connect to our Panthers Wireless on your Mac OS
Most of our campus will have the Panthers wireless network which can be access from your Mac devices. This is the guide pertains to the newer MAC OS systems from Lion to the most current OS now available from Apple.
- Click on the Wireless Icon located on the Top Right
- Click on Panthers
- You should see a prompt for a Username and Password. Enter your Drury username and password.
- Click JOIN
- If you see Authenticating to network "Panthers" then click Continue
- If the Keychain prompts to save your password then click Cancel. It may appear twice
- Your Panthers Wireless connection should be working now.
Your wireless connection will not required you to enter your username and password again but you may see the prompt to continue for Authenticating for Network.