How to configure your Phone Voicemail Greetings
First time that you use your voicemail, you must listen to all prompts and you cannot skip
Inside Drury Campus: Touch your Messages button on your IP Phone
Outside Drury Campus: If you dial from an external phone, dial your phone extension, and press * during the greeting message.
- Enter your ID which is your phone extension, if required, and then press #.
- Enter the Default Password obtain from us or the new one pin that you have created using the Cisco Unity Connection Assitant website.
- Record your Name
This identifies you to other callers & lets others know who left a message. To record a new name, say your first & last names at the tone, and then Press #.
- Record your Personal Greeting.
When callers can’t reach you, they may leave you a message. A personal greeting encourages callers to leave a message. A standard greeting is “Sorry, Extension xxxx, is not available”. To record this greeting, press 1.
(Only do this if you are using the default password recived from our office or the printed guide. A password protects the privacy of messages. Passwords must be at least 4 digits long. Use a password that is easy to remember, but hard for others to guess. For extra security you may be occasionally asked to change your password. Enter your new password then Press #. Enter it again, followed by # to confirm it.
“Thank you. You have completed enrollment.”
Once your voicemail is set up, access your voicemail by doing the following.
- Press the Messages button on your IP Phone.
- Enter your Password and follow the prompts.