New International Exchange Programs
University of Lincoln
Drury is pleased to announce a new semester exchange opportunity for students beginning this coming fall semester with the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom.
This new exchange will be appealing to our students across several disciplines/majors as it is with the entire College of Arts at Lincoln which consists of the following schools:
- School of English & Journalism - Programs: English, Drama and English, English and History, English and Journalism, Journalism, Journalism (Investigative), Journalism and Public Relations, Public Relations
- School of Film & Media - Programs: Animation, Audio Production, Film and Television, Media Production, Photography
- School of Fine & Performing Arts - Programs: Dance, Drama (the largest Drama program in the UK), Drama and English, Fashion Studies, Fine Art, Music
- School of History & Heritage - Programs: History, Conservation and Restoration
- School of Architecture & Design – Architecture, Creative Advertising, Design for Exhibition and Museums, Graphic Design, Illustration, Interactive Design, Interior Architecture and Design, Product Design
Please click on the above links to read about each school. The University of Lincoln provides top-notch faculty, facilities, and programs, some of which are similar to ours but others which strongly complement our existing programming and student interests.
In addition, this semester we also began a fantastic new exchange program geared towards our Education majors with Stranmillis University, a college of Queen’s University in Belfast, Northern Ireland. We have two Stranmillis students studying with us now in our School of Education and hope to send a couple of Drury students next year to Belfast. This is a semester exchange program for either fall or spring semesters. Our students can earn credit toward the completion of their education major/minor as well as gain experience in teaching in an international classroom setting through teacher training courses, a real plus on the resume. Programs include Early Childhood Studies, Health and Leisure Studies and Teacher Education.
Further information about both exchanges will be added to our Study Abroad website soon.