- Students may sign up for a single 30-minute block.
- Only Department of Communication faculty/staff and SCC consultants may operate the recording equipment and computers.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment and do not notify us, your appointment may be forfeited at the consultant’s discretion.
- Appointments must be cancelled at least 8 hours in advance. Students must wait a full-week before making another appointment after a no-show or a short-notice cancellation (less than 8 hours). If you’re regularly a no-show, we may not allow you to make appointments for the remainder of the semester.
- In order to accommodate all students fairly, we may ask you to limit your appointments to no more than 2 a week based on availability.
- Please allow at least 24 hours between scheduled SCC visits so you can take the suggestions of the SCC consultant into consideration, make necessary revisions, and rehearse more before your next appointment.