Office of Records & Registration

How to Declare Major, Minor & Special Programs

As stated in the Drury University catalog, all students must file an Official Declaration of Major, Minor & Special Programs Form (available in MyDrury, on the Student tab under "Student Forms") with the Records & Registration Office prior to the completion of 60 hours. Students must have signatures from the department chair for every major, minor and special program declared, as well as that of their major advisor.