Skip Site Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

Information & Verification



Degree Requirements

Information & Verification:

How do I change my personal information (address, name, etc.) on official Drury University records?

Visit How To Change My Personal Information

I need an official verification of my student status. How can I get this?

Visit How to Verify Enrollment.

What is the policy of the Registrar's Office concerning disclosure of student records?

Visit Information Release & the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) Policy.


Where can I get a copy of the course schedules?

Visit Day School Course Schedules.

How can I get a copy of my grades?

Visit How to Request Grades.

Will a business office hold prevent me from registering for my courses?

Yes. A student cannot register for courses until all overdue balances have been paid. The student must go to the Business Office in Burnham Hall, Room 100 to pay the balance before registering.

I'm already registered but am unable to attend classes this semester. What now?

Visit How to Withdraw from Drury University.

I am planning on taking a course at another university next semester. What do I need to do?

Visit How to Transfer Credit.

I have coursework from another university which I need to have put on my record at Drury. What do I need to do?

Visit How to Transfer Credit.


How do I order a transcript and how much does it cost?

Visit How to Request Transcripts.

How long will it take until my transcript is sent?

All transcripts requested are processed and sent within 1-2 business days after the request is received.

Will having a Business Office hold on my account prevent me from obtaining a transcript?

Visit How to Request Transcripts.

The information on my transcript is incorrect. How can I get it corrected?

Students who wish to correct information on their transcript should contact the Records & Registration Office.

Degree Requirements

Contact Degree Planning in the Records & Registration Office with any questions concerning your advising worksheet.

General Information

How can I view my progress toward degree requirements?

Students can track their progress toward degree requirements through MyDrury.
To view your progress:
Step 1: Go to MyDrury.
Step 2: Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
Step 3: Click on the Student Tab.
Step 4: Click on Course Needs (links located on the left side of the page).
Step 5: Select the ‘Click here’ link located under the Requirements Summary.
Step 6: Before viewing your Advising Worksheet, it is imperative that you click the Recalculate Student Progress button.  This will insure that you are viewing your most current information.
Step 7: Click on Printable Advising Worksheet Report.

How do I declare a major/minor/special program?

Visit How to Declare Major, Minor & Special Programs

My department chair has approved a substitution or waiver for a requirement within my major/minor/special program. How can I get that substitution or waiver to show up correctly?

In order to change requirements within a major/minor/special program, either through substitution or waiver, Degree Planning in the Records & Registration Office must receive an email or written notification from the chair of the department overseeing that requirement.

Whom do I contact to change my advisor?

Contact Degree Planning in the Records & Registration Office to officially change advisors.

Transfer Coursework

How can I tell which of my courses are transfer courses?

All transfer courses in a student's course history will be listed with a grade of 'T'. Usually the course title and requirement code differs from that of the class at Drury, if any Drury equivalent exists.

I thought my transfer courses were approved to meet certain requirements. What do I do if they don't show up that way?

The online advising module is set up to accommodate Drury courses, as well as transfer courses having Drury equivalents. Occasionally, a transfer course will fall into the wrong category. A student who believes that this has occurred should contact Records & Registration Office.

What if my transfer courses aren't on my record at all?

There are many explanations to why a student's transfer coursework isn't listed on his or her record.

  • Transfer coursework having a grade below 'C' is not accepted by Drury.
  • Transfer courses are removed from a student's record if that student took an equivalent course at Drury.
  • All transfer credit taken after a student began coursework at Drury must be approved, with official transcripts on file, before the credit will be recorded.

What does the grade 'T' mean?

All transfer courses are entered with a grade of 'T', signifying that the course was transferred to Drury. Transfer courses have no effect on a student's GPA at Drury.