Advance Standing Report
An Advanced Standing Report is completed by the Records & Registration Office each semester for each new transfer applicant. This report is generally issued at the beginning of the first semester when the student meets with his or her academic advisor just prior to registration.
Advanced Standing Reports include the following information:
- Number of transfer hours accepted and in progress
- Student status (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior) based on hours accepted
- Projected student status based on hours in progress
- Number of upper division hours accepted and in progress
- Additional hours required for graduation
- General education requirements fulfilled by transfer courses
The Advanced Standing Report does not reflect courses accepted or still required for the student's major. Students who wish to request an evaluation in their major should contact the major department for more information.