Judge Ross T. Roberts Scholars Program
Pre-law students have a guaranteed place at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law under the Roberts Scholars Honors Admission Program. To be eligible, a Drury student must:
- Receive an ACT score of 32 or higher or an SAT composite score of 1410 or higher;
- Apply and be accepted to the Roberts Scholars program before completing 90 credit hours of undergraduate coursework or taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). For an application, please contact Dr. Dan Ponder or Dr. Janis Prewitt-Auner.
- Score in the 75th percentile or higher on the LSAT;
- Maintain and graduate with a grade point average of 3.5 or greater; and receive an undergraduate degree from Drury; and
- Enter law school in the fall semester immediately upon graduation from Drury.
Complete information is available at the Judge Ross T. Roberts Scholar Program site.