Reproductive Health Clinics
Resources for Birth-Control and Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing
1901 E. Bennett Street, Suite D (One block E. of Glenstone in Walker Plaza)
- All STD testing is referred to Springfield Greene Co. Health Dept.
- Testing for HIV: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday by appointment only
- Results in 2 weeks by appointment only
- Fee: $10 donation, if able
- Free counseling—call with questions
(417) 864-1658 227
227 E. Chestnut Expressway
- Services are FREE
- STD (CONFIDENTIAL) Walk-In Clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 a.m. or 1 p.m., first come first served
- HIV (ANONYMOUS) Walk-In Clinic: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. and 1 p.m., first come first served. Your best chance of being seen that day at the walk-in clinic is if you arrive before 8 a.m. for the morning clinic or between noon and 1 p.m. for the afternoon clinic and take a number and fill out a slip of paper located in the lobby of the Health Dept. by the pay phone.
(417) 877-0800 1923 S.
1342 E Primrose Street
- All Services CONFIDENTIAL
- Appointments or walk-ins
- Results while you wait
- Free pregnancy testing
- For positive pregnancy tests of 6-12 weeks pregnant, free ultrasound
- Referrals to other agencies (WIC, Crosslines)
- Parenting classes and nutrition classes
- Lactation consultant available
(417) 864-3410 215 S.
215 S Barnes Ave (corner of Barnes and Chestnut Expressway)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- All fees are sliding scale based on income. We are a federally funded Title X clinic
- Initial eam (includes PAP and STD testing as medically indicated)
- We offer birth control pills, IUDs, Depo Provera and other methods as requested
- Gardasil vaccine
- Pregnancy testing on a walk-in basis, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
- Students may pick up condoms at any time for FREE. Just show your student ID. They are pre-packaged in bags of 24. More may be picked up at same visit for a donation.
- Appointments are needed for exams.
- STD testing and treatment only if already an established patient. (No walk-ins for STD testing.)
- Family planning clinic is for women only. We offer male STD testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea and HIV at a flat fee
- Plan B Emergency Contraceptive (morning-after pill) is available at a reduced rate over the counter with photo ID. For most effectiveness, it should be used within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Call for more information and pricing.
(417) 883-3800 626
626 E. Battlefield Road
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Appointments preferred
- Full GYN exam (includes PAP & GC for age 24 and under): $98.
- Age 25 and up, charge for GC added: $31
- Consultation only for contraception $25
- Full exam not required to start OCPs
- Contraceptive prices:
- Birth control pills (avg.): $21 per pack
- Depo Provera: $58 every 12 weeks
- Patches (call regarding availability): $32
- Spermicidal gels: $12 (10 applications)
- Diaphragms: $23
- Spermicidal cream: $9
- Nuva Ring (vaginal ring that releases hormones): $25/mo
- Condoms: 35 cents each
- Emergency contraceptive, $47 for first visit, $22 refills. You must come in within 120 hours of unprotected sex - the earlier, the better.
- Pregnancy testing:
- UPT: $22
- HCG (2 types): $49
- HPV (warts) diagnosis (there needs to be an outbreak at the time.)
- Treatment: medication called to pharmacy, pt applies cream to lesions at home, $100
- HIV/AIDS testing: $55
- Men can be treated for STDs (urine test, even with no symptoms, $75)
Prices may be subject to change.