Access Missouri State Grant
To be eligible for assistance you must meet the following requirements.
- Have a FAFSA on file by April 1, 2010.
- Have any FAFSA corrections made by July 31, 2010 (if you are eligible, you may add school choices until September 30, 2010 by contacting the MDHE).
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a Missouri resident.
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled full time at a participating Missouri school. (Students with disabilities who are enrolled in at least six credit hours may be considered to be enrolled full time.)
- Have an EFC of $12,000 or less.
- Not be pursuing a degree or certificate in theology or divinity.
- Not have received your first bachelor's degree, completed the required hours for a bachelor's degree, or completed 150 semester credit hours.
- Continue to meet the eligibility requirements for initial students.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 and otherwise maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by your school.
- Not have received an Access Missouri award for a maximum of five semesters at a 2-year school or 10 semesters at any combination of 2-year or 4-year schools, whichever occurs first.
All award amounts for the 2010-2011 academic year will be estimated until August 2010, when the amount of funding for the program and the final number of eligible students are known.
For more information, please visit: http://www.dhe.mo.gov/
Return to Grants