Breech Advisory Board
The mission of the Breech School Advisory Board is to advise, promote and proactively support the interests of Drury and the Breech School of Business Administration to improve the visibility and enhance the reputation of the Breech School of Business Administration in the regional business community. The Board helps the School achieve its mission of providing quality undergraduate and graduate programming, resulting in graduates who possess the skills and abilities needed to excel as a professional in the business community.
- To function as an advocacy group for Drury University and the Breech School of Business Administration.
- To advise the Director and faculty on the strategic direction of the Breech School of Business Administration.
- To enhance the communication of the Breech School with the business community through the professional exchange of ideas related to current and future business and academic issues.
- To provide advice, guidance, and assistance in placing Breech graduates in career positions and internship opportunities.
- To work with the Director and other members of the University faculty and administration to promote the school, build its reputation and prestige and acquire the resources necessary to support the mission and objectives of the Breech School of Business Administration.
- To assist in recruitment of students for the School.
- To provide a resource of business and professional community members to share their expertise in the classroom.
Breech Advisory Board Members & Bios