Once you have been admitted to the MBA program, submit the following to the International Student Office (ISO) at Drury University:
1. Minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 213 (550 paper-based). TOEFL must have been taken within the past two years.
2. A letter of financial support.
3. Original financial documents showing you have at least US$17,000 available for your studies.
4. A deposit equal to 50% tuition and 100% fees for the first semester of studies (US$2177).
5. Applicants transferring from another college or university within the United States must notify their current school of their intent to transfer and request their SEVIS record be transferred out to Drury University.
If the application for an I-20 is approved, an I-20 will be issued and sent to the student. Bring the I-20, letter of acceptance, passport, and financial documents are presented to the nearest US Embassy or Consulate to apply for an F-1 (student) visa.
"We XX and YY, the parents of ZZ, are supporting ZZ in the amount of US$17,000 each year during ZZ's two years of MBA studies at Drury University. In accordance with Drury University's payment policies, tuition and fees will be paid in full the first day of the semester. We and ZZ understand that if tuition and fees are not paid in full by the end of the second week of classes, ZZ will be removed from class rosters and not allowed to attend classes, and in accordance with US federal regulations for F-1 students, ZZ will depart the US."
In order to issue an I-20, Drury University must have recent financial documents on file (30 days or less). The financial document must be original (no photocopies or faxes are accepted).
The financial document can be:
1. An original letter from your bank stating you are a customer in good standing and that your account history shows you have at least US$17,000 available for each year of your studies. This letter must be on bank letterhead with telephone and fax numbers, and be dated and signed.
2. Three months original bank statements showing a balance of at least US$17,000 each month.
Tuition & fees are due the prior to the first day of class (tuition payments). Apartments to rent in Springfield average US$350 to US$475 per month. You can expect to pay at least US$200 a month for food.
If you have any questions regarding your application for an I-20, please contact the International Student Office at:
International Student Office
900 N. Benton Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802