Environmental Programs Study Abroad Opportunities
- Roatan Honduras: Field Studies in Marine Biology
- San Juan Islands, Washington: Studying the ecology of small islands; ecology of the Pacific Northwest; marine biology
- Baja California, Mexico: Studying the ecology of small islands; desert ecology; marine biology
- Volos, Greece: Exploring environmental issues in Volos or on the island of Aigina.
- Aigina, Greece: Exploring environmental issues in Volos or on the island of Aigina.
- Peru: Exploring the relationship between climate, landscape and humans, both historically and currently.
- Ecuador: Exploring sustainable development in montane, coastal, and rainforest biomes.
We also facilitate students seeking meaningful research opportunities beyond those with our own faculty, such as with REU programs elsewhere in the country. Drury has many other study abroad opportunities which can be found here.