Internship: Ed Martin for Attorney General
Interested in politics or law? Interested in a campaign internship?
Be a part of a team. Work side-by-side with campaign staff. Gain experience in the exciting world of politics.
We are looking for people who are:
- People oriented and great team members.
- Willing to help out wherever help is needed.
- Skillful in communications, both written and oral.
- Rooted in a strong work ethic and full of initiative.
- Intelligent, creative individuals.
- Interested in legal studies, writing, public relations, media relations, or politics.
- Eager to help a Conservative Republican to win an election
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching issues relating to the campaign and organizing campaign data
- Representing the candidate in various situations
- Planning campaign events
- Reaching out to voters and educating them on important issues
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to office manager, Molly White, at email@example.com For questions, call 314-256-1776