Transfer Student Scholarships & Deadlines
2012-2013 TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
- Students must be accepted to Drury University prior to applying for any scholarship
- Scholarship applications must be received in the Drury University Office of Admission by the deadline. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all materials are received by the deadline. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Drury scholarships can be combined, up to the cost of tuition, unless otherwise noted.
- Scholarships are renewable providing the following criteria are met:
- The student maintains the required cumulative GPA of 3.0 each year
- The student is enrolled full-time each fall and spring semester (minimum 12 hours)
- Scholarships are renewable for a maximum of 4 years (or 5 years if required for the student's degree program), or until completion of the Bachelor's degree, whichever comes first.
SPRING SEMESTER SCHOLARSHIP POLICY
Students who enroll in the spring semester will be eligible for the following scholarships in the following fall semester:
- Dean's Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Alumni Children's Scholarship
- Church Scholarship
- Clergy Dependent Scholarship
Students who enroll in the spring semester are placed on a waiting list and scholarships are not credited to a student's account until the following fall semester. A student must achieve the minimum GPA required for renewal during the spring semester in order to receive the funds the following fall. Policy regarding spring semester scholarships is subject to change without notice if funds become unavailable.
Drury University has numerous endowed and annually funded scholarships which are gifts of money that do not need to be repaid. Many of these scholarships are available to students who have achieved a certain level of academic excellence, and/or are majoring in a particular academic discipline, or are in pursuit of a particular profession or career as their life's work.
How to Apply:
- Apply to Drury University
- Complete Drury's Endowed Scholarship Questionnaire at drury.edu/esq
Deadlines vary by award
Students must apply and be admitted to Drury University to apply for or receive any Activity Award.
Art Award (majors only)
- Scholarships vary by athletic program.
- For more information, see www.drurypanthers.com or call (417) 873-7265
- Must apply and audition for awards on designated dates. Please contact program director for more information.
- For more information, see www.drury.edu/debate or call (417) 873-7524
- Auditions on designated dates in late fall or early spring
- For more information, see www.drury.edu/music or call (417) 873-7296
Deadline: July 15, 2012
- State scholarship awarded through the Missouri Higher Education Academic Scholarship Program
- Award amount determined by the maximum award available by the State of Missouri
- Renewable with a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Universities are provided with a roster of eligible candidates by the State of Missouri
- It is the student's responsibility to have the Bright Flight Scholarship transferred from their current institution to Drury
Back to Top