Friday, November 1st
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Early Check in for arriving teams.
- 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Midnight Madness
Saturday, November 2nd
- All Day Check-In. Shewmaker Communication Center till 3pm
- 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. Keynote Address O'Reilly Family Event Center
- 9:45 - 10:30 a.m. Breakout Session I Trustee Science Center
- 10:45 - 11:30 a.m. Breakout Session II Trustee Science Center
- 11 a.m. – 12:45: p.m. Anchor Training Carole Lambert Studios
- 12:15 - 1:15 p.m. Lunch Break Findlay Student Center Cafeteria
- 1:15 - 2 p.m. Breakout Session III Trustee Science Center
- 2:15 - 4:45 p.m. Screening Music Videos, Midnight Madness and Movies in TSC. Links to Broadcast Journalism entries will be emailed to all schools.
- 5 - 6 p.m. Dinner Findlay Student Center (FSC)
- 6 p.m. -7 p.m. Awards Banquet Findlay Student Center (FSC)
Saturday On-Site Contest Starting Times
All contests begin in Shewmaker Lobby EXCEPT News Writing, which begins in Springfield Hall Lab A.
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Spot Feature
- 9:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Commercial
- 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. Editing
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. News Writing
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Anchoring
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Live Shot