For questions pertaining to January orientation, please contact Jenay Lamy, Student Success Coordinator at email@example.com or (417) 873-6919
For questions pertaining to registration, orientation, or anything related to new students at Drury University, please contact Emily Givens, Director of Transitional Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (417) 873-6894.
New Student Advising and Registration Information
If you are interested in attending Drury University beginning in January 2015, you should first complete the admission process. Once you have been accepted to Drury and have paid the tuition and housing deposits ($100 towards tuition, and $200 towards housing if you plan to live on campus), you should contact your admission counselor to schedule an advising and registration appointment. Unsure of who to contact? Call the Admission Office at (417) 873-7205.
New Student Orientation Information
Orientation is required for all new day school students at Drury University. More information will be mailed to incoming students in early December.
New Student Orientation Schedule
|Friday, January 16, 2015|
|10:30-10:45 a.m.||Check-in |
- Findlay Student Center, Upper Level
|10:45 a.m.||Welcome and Introductions |
- Findlay Student Center, Room 204
- Who and what you need to know as a new Drury student
|11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||The Drury Top 10 List |
- Various Locations
- What you need to know as a new student. Table discussions facilitated by Drury students.
|12:30 p.m.||Lunch; Online Tutorial - How to access your personal records |
- Breech Hall, Room 200
- Learn how to register online, view your grades and class schedule, track your graduation status, how to drop and add classes, and much more.
|1:30 - 5 p.m.||Schedule Refinement (Optional) |
- Bay Hall Registrar's Office
- For student who need to make final course adjustments.
|2:00 p.m.||Campus Tour (Optional) |
- Bay Hall, Admission Office Lobby
Find resources for incoming day school students: