About the Monett Campus
Learn more about Drury's newest branch campus
Exciting things are happening at Drury Monett, as we celebrate our second year at our newly remodeled location at 400 4th Street. Downtown merchants and residents have welcomed us to the area and look forward to partnering with us in the future. For more information about the latest happenings, check us out on Facebook, at Drury University Monett.
A variety of degree programs are offered, including a new Associate's degree in Entrepreneurship beginning August 2012.
- Business administration (Associate's degree)
- Entrepreneurship (Associate's degree)
- Communication (Associate's degree; Bachelor & Master's coursework)
- Psychology (Associate's degree; Bachelor coursework)
- Foundations in education (Associate's degree)
- Advertising (Bachelor's coursework)
- Human Services (Bachelor's coursework)
- Organizational studies (Bachelor's coursework)
- Public Relations (Bachelor's coursework)
- Education (Master's coursework)
Students may receive associate degrees and take classes toward bachelors degrees in many areas. Additionally, students may receive help in the areas of admissions, financial aid, registration and advising. Computer labs are also available for student use.
Ann Saunders serves as the coordinator and academic advisor for the program and can be reached at email@example.com and 417-235-2007.