MBA Boot Camp
July 9 - August 10, 2018
Deadline for Application: July 5, 2018
Business Essentials (PMBA 501)
This intensive five-week course is designed to provide students with a foundation of basic economic, finance, marketing, statistic, accounting and management skills. The course will meet four nights a week, 6 p.m. - 8:45 p.m (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday) from July through August. Students will receive 8 credit hours of elective credit to apply toward an undergraduate degree from Drury University. Additionally, students completing this course will satisfy all business class prerequisites for entry into the Drury MBA program.
Order of Courses:
- Economics: July 9 - 13
- Accounting: July 16 - 20
- Statistics: July 23 - 27
- Finance: July 30 - August 3
- Management & Marketing: August 6 - 10
- Textbook and material information will be emailed to students in the month of June.
To Apply and Enroll:
- Receive approval from the MBA Program Director, Dr. Robin Soster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apply for admission through the College of Continuing Professional Studies.
- After admission is granted, contact the Registrar's Office (email@example.com) for the PMBA 501 enrollment form.
Payment: Full payment must be received BEFORE the first day of the program.