MBA Boot Camp
July 10 - August 11, 2017
Deadline for Application: July 5, 2017
Business Essentials (PMBA 501)
This intensive five-week course is designed to provide students with a foundation of basic economic, finance, marketing, statistic, accounting and management skills. The course will meet four nights a week 6:00 pm - 8:45 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday) from July through August. Students will receive 8 credit hours of elective credit to apply toward an undergraduate degree from Drury University. Additionally, students completing this course will satisfy all business class prerequisites for entry into the Drury MBA program.
Order of Courses:
- Economics: July 10-14
- Accounting: July 17-21
- Stats: July 24-28
- Finance: July 31-August 4
- Management & Marketing: August 7-11
- Textbook and material information will be emailed to students in the month of June.
To Apply and Enroll:
- Receive approval from MBA Director, Angie Adamick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apply for admission through the College of Continuing Professional Studies.
- After admission is granted, contact the Registrar's Office (email@example.com) for the PMBA 501 enrollment form.
Payment: Full payment must be received BEFORE the first day of the program.