1. His philosophical questions might make you scratch your head, but ____________'s noggin is often covered by a New York Yankees baseball cap.
2. This expert communicator is also fluent in ukulele. Not sure? Might want to ask your D'Addy about ____________.
3. It's no myth or tall tale that ____________, still an active runner, once held the title of fastest woman in Springfield.
4. His wife is from Japan, and even this prof's pets enjoy a global perspective. ____________'s two cats are named after famous manga characters.
5. Let me paint a picture for you: you might spot____________ wearing a traditional beefeater style cap on graduation day, to tip her hat to medieval times.
6. Known for a potpourri of projects on Drury's stages, ____________once danced onstage with Elvis in Las Vegas and Hawaii.
7. ____________ publishes under a penname that she won't reveal, though we've heard it rhymes with "Shmaykay Shmowling" (that last part is actually not true at all).
8. Avid auto collector ____________ currently owns 9 cars and they each have names. Who could it be? The suspense is (in the) building...
9. This retired professor might have helped you mind your grammar Ps & Qs, but _____________ is also known for his BBQs.
10. This doc wore many hats on campus and off. Local PBS viewers may recall ____________'s burning question: "Phone bank, what time is it?"