Residence Life Contracts & Forms

Current Academic Year (Fall 2018-Spring 2019): Housing Contract & Agreements

Current Academic Year (Fall 2018-Spring 2019): Request to Live Off Campus & Commuter Meal Plan

  • NEW STUDENTS: 2018-2019 Request for Exemption from the University Housing Policy
  • CURRENT STUDENTS who are returning for 2018-19 will be able to submit their exemption request in MyDrury starting in February 2018.
    • Choose "Campus Life" from the top tab, then choose "Housing" folder from left menu to find the exemption request. Please read directions & print/notarize the address verification if you will be under 21 and commuting from home. Have all supporting documents (i.e. a notarized form, letter, or medical documentation) ready to upload, then choose "Housing Exemption" from the left menu to complete it.
  • Spring 2019 Commuter Meal Plan Agreement

Upcoming Academic Year (Fall 2019-Spring 2020): Housing Contract & Request to Live Off Campus

Financial Information

Room Changes After Move-In Day