Reproductive Health Clinics
Resources for Birth-Control and Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing
1901 E. Bennett Street, Suite D (One block E. of Glenstone in Walker Plaza)
- All STD testing is referred to Springfield Greene Co. Health Dept.
- Testing for HIV: Tu, W, Th by appointment only
- Results in 2 weeks by appointment only
- Fee: $10 donation, if able
- Free counseling—call with questions
(417) 864-1658 227
227 E. Chestnut Expressway
- Services are FREE
- STD (CONFIDENTIAL) Walk-In Clinic: M,W,F 8am or 1pm, first come first serve.
- HIV (ANONYMOUS) Walk-In Clinic:M-F 8am & 1pm, first come first serve. Your best chance of being seen that day at the walk-in clinic is if you arrive before 8am for the morning clinic or between 12 and 1pm for the afternoon clinic and take a number and fill out a slip of paper located in the lobby of the Health Dept. by the pay phone.
(417) 877-0800 1923 S.
1342 E Primrose Street
- All Services CONFIDENTIAL
- Appointments or Walk-Ins
- Results While You Wait
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- For Positive Pregnancy Tests of 6-12 weeks Pregnant, free ultrasound
- Referrals to Other Agencies (WIC, Crosslines)
- Parenting Classes/Nurtrition Classes/Lactation Consultant Available
(417) 864-3410 215 S.
215 S Barnes Ave (corner of Barnes and Chestnut Expressway)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- All fees are sliding scale based on income. We are a federally funded Title X clinic
- Initial Exam (includes PAP and STD testing as medically indicated)
- We offer birth control pills, IUDs, Depo Provera and other methods as requested
- Gardasil vaccine
- Pregnancy testing on a walk-in basis, M thru F, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
- Students may pick up condoms at any time for FREE, just show your student ID. They are pre-packaged in bags of 24. More may be picked up at same visit for a donation.
- Appointments are needed for Exams.
- STD testing and treatment only if already an established patient. (No walk-ins for STD testing)
- Family Planning Clinic is for women only. We offer male STD testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and HIV at a flat fee
- Plan B Emergency Contraceptive (Morning After Pill) is available at a reduced rate over the counter with photo ID. For most effectiveness, it should be used within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Call for more information and pricing.
(417) 883-3800 626
626 E. Battlefield Road
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Appointments Preferred •Full GYN exam (includes PAP & GC for age 24 and under)$98. Age 25 and up, charge for GC added, $31
- Consultation only for contraception $25.(Full exam not required to start OCPs)
- Contraceptive prices: Birth control pills, (avg.) $21 per pack Depo Provera, $58 every 12 weeks Patches, (call regarding availability), $32 Spermicidal Gels, $12 (10 applications) Diaphragms $23, spermicidal cream, $9 Nuva Ring (vaginal ring that releases hormones) $25/mo Condoms, 35 cents each Emergency Contraceptive, $47 for first visit, $22 refills, must come in within 120 hours of unprotected sex, the earlier the better.
- Pregnancy testing: UPT, $22 HCG (2 types), $49
- HPV (warts) diagnosis (there needs to be an outbreak at the time.) Treatment: medication called to pharmacy, pt applies cream to lesions at home, $100
- HIV/AIDS testing: $55
- Males can be treated for STD’s (urine test, even with no symptoms, $75)