The Interfraternity Council is the governing body of the fraternities at Drury University. The Interfraternity Council promotes excellence in academics, community and campus involvement, and sisterhood. The council represents all men affiliated with fraternities at Drury University. The council is comprised of five executive officers and four delegates, one representing each fraternity at Drury University.
Interfraternity Council Officers
The Inferfraternity Council has five executive officer positions:
- President: The President is responsible for the general operation of the Interfraternity Council, including meetings, committees and communication with Drury Interfraternity Council Advisor and NIC Area Advisor. The President also focuses on alumni relations and educational programming and is also responsible for co-facilitating officer trainings.
- Senior Vice President: The Senior Vice President is responsible for maintaining the Drury Interfraternity Council's by-laws. He also handles all judicial matters related to the all-fraternity community. The Vice President also organizes and chairs the monthly Presidents' Roundtable.
- Vice President of Recruitment: The Vice President of Recruitment is responsible for all recruitment planning and implementation for the Interfraternity Council Fraternity Life Recruitment.
- Vice President of Involvement: The Vice President of Events is responsible for the planning and coordination of major Interfraternity Events such as Officer Trainings and alumni events. The Vice President of involvement works closely with the Panhellenic Vice President of Events to facilitate all Greek events such as Greek Week. The Vice President of Involvement is also responsible for all marketing and media efforts related to the Interfraternity Council as well as creating community partnerships to aid in the service and philanthropy efforts of the the Interfraternity Council.
- Vice President of Administration: The Vice President of Administration is responsible for creating and maintaining the Interfraternity Council's budget as well as keep track of all financial transactions of the council. The Vice President of Administration also takes all minutes at the Interfraternity Council meetings and works closely with other officers to ensure the business of the Council is completed.
Spring 2017 meetings will take place every Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. in the Student Activities Office.