Panhellenic Council is the governing body of the sororities at Drury University. Panhellenic Council promotes excellence in academics, community and campus involvement, and sisterhood. The council represents all women affiliated with sororities at Drury University. The council is comprised of five executive officers and four delegates, one representing each sorority at Drury University.
Panhellenic Council has five executive officer positions:
- President: The President is responsible for the general operation of Panhellenic Council, including meetings, committees and communication with Drury Panhellenic advisor and NPC Area Advisor. The President also focuses on alumni relations and educational programming. This woman works closely with Drury's Panhellenic Alumnae Board.
- Vice President of Standards: The Vice President of Standards is responsible for maintaing the Drury Panhellenic Association's by-laws. She also handles all judicial matters related to the all-sorority community.
- Vice President of Recruitment: The Vice President of Recruitment is responsible for all recruitment planning and implementation for Panhellenic Council Sorority Life Recruitment.
- Vice President of Events: The Vice President of Events is responsible for the planning and coordination of major Panhellenic events such as Badge Day and all-sorority sisterhoods. The Vice President of Events works closely with the IFC Vice President of Events to facilitate all Greek events such as Greek Week. The Vice President of Events is also responsible for all marketing and media efforts related to Panhellenic as well as creating community partnerships to aid in the service and philanthropy efforts of the Panhellenic Council.
- Vice President of Administration: The Vice President of Administration is responsible for creating and maintaining the Panhellenic Council's budget as well as keep track of all financial transactions of the council. The Vice President of Administration also takes all minutes at the Panhellenic Council meetings and works closely with other officers to ensure the business of the Council is completed.
Spring 2017 meetings will take place every Wednesday evening at 8 p.m. in the Student Activities Office.