Greek Campus Advisor
Role of A Campus Advisor:
- Be available for contact by students or Student Activities staff should an issue arise.
- Meet with chapter at least once a semester. May attend a regular meeting, host a workshop, etc. Panhellenic Alumnae Board meetings are strongly recommended. PAB meets at noon the third Monday of every month, excluding summer, in Freeman Hall.
- Assist in recruitment as needed by chapter.
- Participate in Alumni Night during recruitment, as well as bid matching and bid card signing.
- Attend alumni events for the chapter, such as the Alumni Brunch during Alumni Weekend in October or the Alumni Recruitment Meeting.
What You Will Gain As A Campus Advisor:
- The opportunity to get personally involved with the chapter you advise.
- Contact with bright, involved students.
- Connections to other Greek alumni.
Want to get involved? Contact the director of Student Activities for further information.
Current Greek advisors:
- Delta Delta Delta: TBD
- Kappa Delta: Scotti Siebert
- Pi Beta Phi: TBD
- Zeta Tau Alpha: TBD
- Kappa Alpha: TBD
- Lambda Chi Alpha: Jeanie Allen
- Sigma Nu: Dakota Crow
- Sigma Pi: Mark Wood