Zeta Tau Alpha
About the Organization
The purpose of Zeta Tau Alpha is the intensifying of friendship, the fostering of a spirit of love, the creating of such sentiments, the performing of such deeds, and the molding of such opinions as will be conducive to the building up of a purer and nobler womanhood in the world.
ZTA meets once a week on Sundays at 7 pm in the Zeta Tau Alpha Suite in Freeman Hall.
How to Join
Women wishing to join the chapter can go through formal recruitment in the fall. During other times in the year, it will be necessary to contact the recruitment chair of the chapter or the Student Activities Office.
Pearsons Hall, Room 206
- Nickname: Zeta, ZTA
- Colors: Steel Gray, Turquoise Blue
- Flower: White Violet
- Bunny rabbit
- Five-point crown
- National Philanthropy: Breast Cancer Awareness and Education
- Local Philanthropy: Regional Girl's Shelter
- Place and Date of Founding: Longwood College, October 15, 1898
- Founded at Drury: 1908
At a Glance
- Greek organization
- Selective membership
- First-year students welcome
- Weekly meetings
- Membership fees change each semester
- To join, go through fall or spring recruitment