Pi Beta Phi
About the Organization
The mission of Pi Beta Phi Sorority for women is to promote friendship, develop women of intellect and integrity, cultivate leadership potential and enrich lives through community service.
Pi Beta Phi meets once a week on Sundays at 7 p.m. in the chapter's suite in Freeman Hall.
How to Join
Girls wishing to join the chapter can go through formal recruitment in the fall. During other times in the year, it will be necessary to contact the recruitment chair of the chapter or the Student Activities Office.
Administrative Assistant for Teacher Certification and Data Management
Lay Hall Reception Area
- Nickname: Pi Phi
- Colors: Wine, Silver Blue
- Flower: Wine Carnation
- Symbols: Golden Arrow, Angel
- National Philanthropy: Read Lead Achieve
- Local Philanthropy: Boyd Book Club at Boyd Elementary
- Place and Date of Founding: Monmouth College, April 28, 1867
- Founded at Drury: 1914
At a Glance
- Greek organization
- Selective membership
- First-year students welcome
- Weekly meetings
- Membership fees change each semester
- To join, go through fall or spring recruitment