Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
About the Organization
We believe in Lambda Chi Alpha, and its traditions, principles and ideals. The crescent is our symbol: pure, high, and ever growing; and the cross is our guide: denoting service, sacrifice, and even suffering and humiliation before the world, bravely endured if need be, in following that ideal.
Lambda Chi Alpha meets once a week on Sundays at 6 pm in the Lambda Chi Alpha Chapter Room.
How to Join
To join Lambda Chi Alpha, you may attend Formal Recruitment in the early fall or early spring. You can also talk to a current Brother about how to get involved. Contact the Student Activities Office for more information.
Associate Professor of Spanish
Pearsons Hall, Room 302
- Nickname: Lambda Chi
- Colors: Purple, Green, and Gold
- Flower: White Tudor Rose
- Symbols: Cross and Crescent
- National Philanthropy: North American Food Drive
- Local Philanthropy: Boys & Girls Club
- Place and Date of Founding: Boston University, November 2, 1909
- Founded at Drury: 1910
At a Glance:
- Greek organization
- Selective membership
- First-year students welcome
- Weekly meetings
- Membership fees change every semester
- To join, go through fall recruitment or contact the recruitment chair