Kappa Alpha Order Fraternity
About the Organization
Kappa Alpha Order is a group of men aspiring to meet a common goal. We pride ourselves on being kind to women, being leaders among fellow students, and being top students in the classroom. We do this through diligent application and working together.
Kappa Alpha meets once a week on Sundays at 6 pm in the Kappa Alpha House.
How to Join
The most popular times to join are at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. The university sets up a week-long rush week which is designed to help incoming freshman choose which fraternity is right for them. This usually takes place during the second or third week of the fall semester.
National Website: http://www.kappaalphaorder.org/
Springfield Hall, Room 203
- Nickname: The Order
- Colors: Crimson, White, and Gold
- Flower: Crimson Rose and Magnolia Blossom
- Symbols: Crimson Greek Cross
- National Philanthropy: Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Local Philanthropy: Isabel’s House
- Place and Date of Founding: Washington College, December 21, 1865
- Founded at Drury: 1907
At a Glance
- Greek organization
- Selective membership
- First-year students welcome
- Meetings once a week
- Membership fees change each semester
- To join, go through fall or spring recruitment