EDUC 201 Teacher Aide
Springfield Class Meetings
- Wednesday, January 16 – 8 a.m., noon, or 5 p.m., Lay Hall Auditorium
- Wednesday, February 20 – 8 a.m., noon, or 5 p.m., Lay Hall Auditorium
- Wednesday, March 20 – 8 a.m., noon, or 5 p.m., Lay Hall Auditorium
- Wednesday, April 17 – 8 a.m., noon, or 5 p.m., Lay Hall Auditorium
EDUC 212 and 213: Professional Preparation for the Field of Teacher Education
All students enrolled in EDUC 212 and 213 are required to attend a meeting in order to complete the course satisfactorily. Dr. Cuff will communicate the date and time of the meeting directly to those enrolled in the course at the Springfield campus, and Dr. Slye will communicate with those enrolled in St. Robert.
To register online, complete the following steps.
- Submit online registration at https://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/
- Read and follow the ‘Online Registration Instructions.’
- Once registered, notify firstname.lastname@example.org
- A background screening will be run on the student. Once the background check has been completed, a clearance letter will be e-mailed to the student and will be accessible to the School of Education & Child Development.
If you are unable to pay online, complete the following steps. Keep in mind it will take many weeks for a paper form to be processed and will delay your approval to begin practicum hours.
- Visit www.dhss.mo.gov/FCSR and select "Register Online"
- Click "Registration" • Click "Registration Forms"
- Click "Worker Registration Form"
- Fill out the form as a student/volunteer and print
- Attach a copy of your social security card and payment.
- Send all documents to Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, ATTN: Fee Receipts, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO, 65102
Field Experience Coordinators
Carol Pearson (Springfield)
The Coordinator of Field Experiences is the central contact in the School of Education and Child Development (SECD) at Drury University for students and school personnel who have questions about the status of a student teaching or practicum placement.
Please contact Carol Pearson if you are a student completing your practicum experiences through the Springfield campus. To contact Ms. Pearson, please call her at (417) 873-6685 or email at email@example.com.
Nancy Sipes (St. Robert)
Please contact Nancy Sipes if you are a student completing your practicum experiences through the St. Robert campus. To contact Ms. Sipes, please call her at (573) 451-2400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.