Kris Wiley, Ph.D.
Director of Secondary Education
Assistant Professor of Education
- CORE 101: Drury Seminar - Honors
- CORE 103: Drury Explorations
- EDUC 303: Secondary Education Field Experience I
- EDUC 304: Teaching in Diverse Classrooms
- EDUC 677: Curriculum and Instruction for Gifted
Kris joins Drury from the University of Virginia where he was an adjunct instructor. He taught previously at the Springfield MO Public Schools. He has a Ph.D. in Gifted Education from the University of Virginia, a M.Ed. in Gifted Education from Drury University, and a B.A. in Integrated Science/English from Northwestern University.
B.A., Northwestern University, 1993
M.Ed., Drury University, 2001
Ph.D., University of Virginia, 2013
Drury University faculty member since 2013
Assistant Professor since 2013