Master/Certification in Gifted Education Program Scholarship Fund
The Drury University School of Education and Child Development offers competitive scholarships to be awarded to eligible students pursuing certification in gifted education or their master's degree in education with emphasis in gifted education.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Available for graduate courses in gifted education at Drury University.
- Scholarship can only be applied to tuition costs at Drury University and any unused portion are not refunded.
- Amount awarded varies.
- Scholarships are non-renewable, but students may re-apply.
- Volunteer a minimum of 20 hours during summer camps.
How to Apply
- Write a short essay (250 words or less) explaining why you want to work with gifted students.
- Write a short essay (250 words or less) explaining how a scholarship in gifted education will make a difference in your life.
- Send application materials to email@example.com
- Applications must be received by August 1 for fall consideration and by November 1 for spring consideration