M.Ed. Graduation Requirements
In order to be recommended for the degree of master in education (M.Ed.), a candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
- The successful completion of 36 semester hours, in accordance with the regulations covering the program;
- An average of 3.00 for all courses undertaken in the Drury program. Courses with a final grade below C cannot be counted for credit hours toward the degree;
- The successful completion of a culminating course, EDUC 700: Capstone Seminar (if applicable), during the last nine hours prior to graduation. Successful completion of a comprehensive written or oral degree examination is required as part of the Capstone Seminar course;
- The M.Ed. program must be completed no later than seven calendar years (including transfer work) after the student has begun graduate-level work;
- Submission of Intent to Graduate Form (located on MyDrury), no later than the first week of the semester in which graduation is planned.