Drury Email Configuration for iPhone, Andriod and Blackberry
Online Tutorials for configuring smartphone
iPHONE EMAIL SETUP
IPHONE SETUP GUIDE FOR STAFF/FACULTY EMAIL
IPHONE SETUP GUIDE FOR STUDENT OUTLOOK EMAIL
ANDRIOD PHONE EMAIL SETUP
ANDRIOD PHONE SETUP GUIDE FOR STUDENT EMAIL
ANDRIOD PHONE SETUP GUIDE FOR STAFF/FACULTY EMAIL
Outlook.Com BlackBerry Setup
- Delete Existing Drury Email Account on your Blackberry or if this is the first time then go to step 2
- Add new Email account
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and email password
- It should say that it could not configure your account
- Select I will provide the setting to add this email account
- Select Internet Providers in next screen (Select POP3/IMAP)
- Enter the following for the 4 fields
Email address: email@example.com
Password : Email Password
Email Server: pod51004.outlook.com
- After clicking save then you should get message that you have successfully added your email account.
- Emails should start arriving in about 5-10 minutes.
- Call us if you are unable to setup your account at 417-873-7300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having problems with configuring our email on your iphone then contact us for assistance.
Help Desk Support Options
Phone Support: 417-873-7300
Walk-In Support: 2nd Floor Springfield Hall located on the Springfield Campus.