Student Organization [bealeader] Network
The Student Organization [bealeader] Network is an online resource that maintains consistent communication with all student organization leadership. All student leaders, student financial leaders, and campus advisors of registered organizations are members of the Student Organization [bealeader] Network. Sending Emails:
To send an email to all student leaders, student financial leaders, and campus advisors of active student organizations, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Who is Involved:
· All student organization campus advisors
· All student organization student leaders
· All student organization student financial leaders
· University President
· Dean of Students
· Director of Student Involvement
· Convocation Director
· Intramurals Coordinator
· Admissions Event Planner
· Student Government Association committee chairs
· Recycling Coordinator
· Student Affairs committee co-chairs What to Expect from the [bealeader] Network
- Regular, Helpful Tips: You'll receive regular tips and information that will really help you get things done (i.e. using tax-exempt forms, sending all student emails, SGA budgeting information, and fundraising ideas).
- The Answers You Want: As a student leader/campus advisor, you've probably had questions and weren't sure where to find the information. The Student Organization Network is the place. You can email questions, concerns, comments, or ideas to email@example.com; the Office of Student Involvement will get you the answer and provide the information to everyone involved with the Student Organization Network.
- The Information You Need: Ever wonder when alumni/admissions events are held? Or whether it is LOGOS or Authentic that has meetings on Monday nights? We'll keep you informed with our regular online student organization e-newsletter editions. This will be the place that you'll find tons of great and useful information all about student organizations!
- A Place to Voice Your Ideas: Do you have an idea that would improve student organization life on campus? The Office of Student Involvement is working with SGA and SAC to continue to help you get things done. If you have an idea or project that you'd like to start, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.