Prowling Pouncer: Photo Submission Campaign
Something is prowling around campus this year! Prowling Pouncer is a roving mascot that's been set free on campus to travel around in a shared photo submission promotion.
If you see Pouncer around campus, pick him up, take a picture, and share it with Drury to show all of the places Pouncer has prowled.
Here's How It Works:
- Pouncer is left somewhere on campus.
- You see Pouncer, and pick him up.
- Take a picture of Pouncer on campus*, and post it to on Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #ProwlingPouncer.
- Leave Pouncer somewhere else on campus for the next person to find. Indoor common areas, such as computer labs, lounges, classrooms, and dining facilities, are the best locations to leave Pouncer.
- Follow the Twitter hashtag or the Facebook album "Prowling Pouncer" to see all of the places Prowling Pouncer has gone!
*Pouncer IS allowed to leave campus for photos, but please make sure he is back on campus within 24 hours. If you are going out of town for the weekend and would like to take Pouncer for a photo, a 48 hour timeframe is allowed.
Guidelines for Participating
- Photos that show Pouncer having fun on campus or around town are ideal. Alumni and other friends who are no longer on campus will have the chance to relive their own memories through you and Pouncer.
- Please keep it PG. Remember that Pouncer - and you - represent Drury!
- It's up to you whether to be in the photo with Pouncer, or to let Pouncer star on his own.
- You can also choose whether or not to remove Pouncer's tag for the photo. Please remember to replace the tag before you leave Pouncer in another location for the next person.
- Please don't keep Pouncer in your possession for more than 24 hours before leaving him somewhere else on campus for the next person.
- If you notice that Pouncer is missing his tag or has been damaged, please contact email@example.com so that we can fix him up and get him back in circulation.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.