Records & Registration Office
Bay Hall
Office: (417) 873-7211

How to Change Personal Information

Students who are currently enrolled can submit changes to personal information through MyDrury:
Step 1: Go to MyDrury.
Step 2: Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
Step 3: Click on Personal Info (located in the top right corner of the page next to student’s name).
Step 4: Click on the Pencil Icon (located in the Name, Address, and Personal Details header).
Step 5: Make appropriate changes.
Step 6: Click Submit.
Students who are not currently enrolled must submit changes to personal information in the Records & Registration Office.