· Primary series of DPT(diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus)- completion of.
· Primary series of polio - completion of.
· Current Td within 10 years (tetanus-diphtheria)- last date given.
· 2 MMR’s (measles, mumps, rubella)received after the age of 1 year - dates given.
· TB self-screening component of the Confidential health form completed. PPD and chest x-ray only if needed as determined after completion of self screening.
These are required in order to ensure the safety of all on our campus.
It is also RECOMMENDED that students consider the following vaccines: Hepatitis B, meningitis, and Varicella (chicken pox).
In order to keep students current with their immunizations while on campus, the following vaccines are available at a reduced fee from the Panther Clinic: PPD, Td, and yearly flu vaccines.