Course Enrollment Information
Earn a Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Communication & 18 credit hours online in six months with this innovative advanced graduate program. Registration is underway.
We are looking forward to an excellent 2014 Digital Health Communication program. We hope you will join us!
Designed by health communication research faculty and facilitated by professionals in the field of digital healthcare our online program is an exciting addition to the Drury University Graduate College.
Digital Health Communication Courses
- This is a six course program starting in June and ending in December. The design & structure pages provide more details.
- The graduate college is currently accepting applications.
- Space is limited.
- Download the PDFs for the registration agreement and the enrollment forms here: basic registration documents or complete the online application. A nonrefundable $25 application fee is required.
- Please fax completed forms to Susan Stone or Kerry Elam at 417.873.6681 or scan and send PDFs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are required to hold a bachelor's degree or have successfully completed at least 90 hours toward a bachelor's degree prior to the beginning of the certificate program.
- Applicants are not required to submit GMAT, GRE or MAT scores to be considered for enrollment. It is not necessary to provide letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Once our admissions office processes your application they will provide you with a Drury student ID. After receiving your student ID you may contact the Drury University business office to arrange a payment plan and/or apply for financial aid. There are several options available for reducing tuition costs.
- Our program director and/or course facilitators will reach out to you two weeks prior to the beginning of the course to make sure you are ready to begin.
- Please ensure that your digital devices meet WebEx's minimum system requirements.
- Those accepted by Drury to participate in the program should read The Creative Destruction of Medicine: How the Digital Revolution Will Create Better Health Care by Eric Topol, MD prior to the start of class meetings.
Post certificate graduate degree opportunity:
Please do not hesitate to email with any questions.
Jeff Riggins, MA
Director, Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Communication
Questions about the structure & delivery of Drury's Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Communication. Please use the Digital Health Communication contact form.