Student Services

Financial Services

If you are a degree-seeking student applying for financial aid, either in the form of a grant, a loan or scholarships, you must first fill out the Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) online at You can also link to that site through the Financial Services section of the Drury website. Your Student Aid Report (SAR) will be sent to you following completion of the FAFSA. Your Financial Aid information is also accessible through your myDrury account. If you have more specific questions about Financial Aid, please contact the Financial Aid office at 417-873-7319.

Please note that your registration occurs prior to the beginning of the semester and any changes (drop/add) you make to your registration will affect your Financial Aid status. It is best to contact your Academic Advisor and/or a Financial Aid Representative before making changes to your schedule near the beginning of the semester, especially if you are a Pell grant recipient. There is a specific drop/add period for each semester that could have serious implications for your tuition/fees and any refunds thereof.

There is a Continuing Studies Academic Scholarship available to online students. More information and a link to the application for this scholarship are available on the College of Continuing Professional Studies Scholarships page at

< Return to Table of Contents