Do yourself a favor and talk with an advisor of the Center each semester and get your questions answered! We look forward to the opportunity to help you define, clarify and meet your educational goals.
What we can do for you:
• Help with course selection and registration
• Help with choosing a major or minor
• Help with advisor selection, changes and processing
• Help with adding or dropping classes
• Help with career and personal goals...Struggling? Come see us!
• Help with curriculum changes and graduation requirements
• Help navigate online resources like e-Registrar and monitoring your college course
• Help with Drury Resources and identifying sources to aid you in clarifying academic direction
• Help with transitions
• Help with peer tutoring
• Communicate current information and policies, including deadlines
• Sophomore Connection
• Discuss any problems that affect academic performance
• Help with your concerns