Students wishing to transfer credit from professional schools toward their senior residence requirement at Drury are advised that they should plan their educational program at Drury so that they have completed all of the following minimum requirements before transferring to the professional school:
- The successful completion of 94 semester hours with a minimum grade point average of C (2.0) in all work at Drury University.
- At least 18 semester hours must be in upper division courses.
- The successful completion of core requirements in the specified area of concentration to enable the department head to certify satisfactory completion of a major.
- A student must submit a petition, addressed to the academic affairs committee that outlines the successful completion of the above requirements and requests a waiver of the senior residency requirement. The petition must be submitted and approved during the last semester in residence at Drury.
- Upon successful completion of the professional school program, a transfer of credit award will be made to complete the 124 hours required for the bachelor’s degree. An official transcript is to be provided from the professional school.