Five steps to take to better protect your personal information
Drury's Cyber Security Expert in the News
- Why Business Leaders Need to Understand Cyber Risk
- Five Steps to Take to Better Protect Your Personal Information
- New program aims to prevent data hacks like one with Equifax
Employers are seeking leaders who understand how to protect, detect, defend, and respond to attacks on information security. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2014) projected employment of Information Security Analyst will grow by 37 percent through 2020.
Highlights of Drury's new Cybersecurity Leadership (CSL) Certificate:
- Four graduate courses (12 credit hours) available online and blended
- Designed for leaders, small business owners, and information security personnel
- Background in CIS not required
- Two of the CSL courses count as electives in Drury's MBA program. The dual CSL + MBA is only 36 credit hours.
- Courses include labs and learning experiences that help prepare professionals to secure and defend information systems.
- Offers a strong foundation in risk and risk management.
Included in the coursework is preparation for the ISACA certification exam (not required).
CSL + MBA Option
Students can apply six of the certificate credit hours toward Drury's 30-hour MBA program, making it possible to earn the certificate and the MBA in just 36 credit hours.