Suicide Danger Signals
- Hinting or making statements including: "I want to die." "The world would be better off without me." "I may be going away soon." "This is just too hard."
- Death preparation including giving away possessions, making a will, writing farewell letters, gathering pills, or saying goodbye.
- Talking as if there is no hope even in the future.
- Acting or talking like not a single person cares. Giving up on self or others.
- Reacting to Stress & Problems
- Worried about a Friend
- Signs & Symptoms of Distress
- Making a Referral
- Online Screenings