Room Change Process
The Offices of Residence Life & Student Conduct and the Office of Housing will make final decisions about student housing and room changes.
Four basic criteria must be met for a room change to occur:
- Student(s) involved have completed the Conflict Resolution Process
- Vacant space is available
- Students who will be affected by the room change have signed the Room Change Request Form
- The Residence Life/Housing Office has approved the change.
Contact potential roommate(s) to find out whether you might be a good match. Once you have found an acceptable roommate(s), complete the Room Change Request Form:
- Have all students affected by the room change sign the Room Change Request form and submit the completed Room Change Request form to your Residence/Area Director
- Check your Drury email account for your new housing assignment and date by which to move
- Contact your Residence/Area Director to set up an appointment to checkout of your current room
- Contact an RA/CA in your new location to check in to your new room for reassignment. Should a room change become necessary, refer to the Room Change Process.