About the M.A. in Communication
Students in Drury's M.A. in Communication can choose from two concentrations:
- Organizational Leadership and Change
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Regardless of your specific area of emphasis, you will work closely with bright and motivated students and dedicated faculty who are drawn from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds, all of whom are dedicated to your success.
- Blends classical theoretical understanding of ethical and effective communication principles with a cutting edge knowledge of new communication technologies and social media.
- Allows you to work collaboratively and creatively with real world clients to solve real world problems in the local nonprofit and corporate community. In doing so, you will develop lifelong connections that provide a strong foundation for an even brighter professional future.
- Offers evening, blended, and online courses to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals. Courses are offered in 8 or 16-week formats, making it possible for students to complete up to nine hours in a regular semester.
You're invited to make an appointment with Dr. Charles Taylor, program director, to learn more about the M.A. in Communication and/or the Master in Nonprofit and Civic Leadership.