Undergraduate Transfer Student Admission Process & Policies
- Credit for courses equivalent to those at Drury University may be transferred if the student has obtained a "C" or better in the course, and then only if the course is applicable to a degree program at Drury University.
- A maximum of 31 hours are applicable toward a bachelor's degree resulting from credit awarded from any combination of extension or correspondence course work, proficiency testing, military courses and credit from successful completion of College Level Examination Program (CLEP) general examinations, and Dantes examinations. Military personnel who have completed two years of active duty may receive an award of eight semester hours for physical education, first aid and personal health.
- Those students who have obtained an Associate of Arts degree from an accredited two-year college will be allowed 42 semester hours of general education and enter with junior year status in the bachelor of science program.
- Any student who has previously attended another institution of higher education but fails to include such information in the application for admission to Drury Continuing Studies thereby forfeits the right to be a Drury student.
- While a student is working toward a degree at Drury University, prior approval is required before enrolling at any other institution for any coursework for which the student would receive transfer credit.