CCPS Transfer Students
Drury University’s College of Continuing Professional Studies makes it easy for you to transfer your existing credits in just a few easy steps!
- Submit an application for admission online
- Submit transcripts. Request that your official high school and college transcripts be sent to the appropriate address. (Please have them sent to the location you will be attending.)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You are encouraged to complete the FAFSA by April 1 for maximum funding; however, you can complete the form after that date. The school code for Drury University is 002461.
- Apply for CCPS scholarships
- Enroll in a tuition payment plan. Visit www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/Drury and select the flexible payment option best suited for you.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor in the CCPS office to assist with your academic planning.
Continuing Students Transfer Students
Instructions to guide transfer students through the process of transferring to Drury
Partnerships with Community Colleges
- State of Arkansas Community College Partnership
- Ozark Technical Community College Partnership
- State Fair Community College Partnership