CCPS Transfer Students

Drury University’s College of Continuing Professional Studies makes it easy for you to transfer your existing credits in just a few easy steps!

  1. Submit an application for admission online
  2. Submit transcripts. Request that your official high school and college transcripts be sent to the appropriate address. (Please have them sent to the location you will be attending.)
  3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You are encouraged to complete the FAFSA by February 1 for maximum funding; however, you can complete the form after that date. The school code for Drury University is 002461.
  4. Apply for CCPS scholarships
  5. Enroll in a tuition payment plan. Visit and select the flexible payment option best suited for you.
  6. Schedule an appointment with an advisor in the CCPS office to assist with your academic planning.

Process of Transferring to Drury University
Instructions to guide transfer students through the process of transferring to Drury

Partnerships with Community Colleges