100% Drury Scholarship
Did you start a program at Drury and have to put it on hold? Now is the time to finish the degree you always wanted! Our 8 and 16-week courses offered in seated, blended and online options make degree completion convenient and flexible. With 100% Drury, you will receive personalized advising and a preliminary degree audit that will outline just how close you are to finishing an Associate's or Bachelor's degree. The 100% Drury program also has special scholarships available for qualifying students.
You are eligible for the 100% Drury program if you meet the following:
- Have not been enrolled in classes since August 1, 2016
- Apply and are admitted to Drury University’s College of Continuing Professional Studies.
- File a FAFSA for the current academic year and complete verification (if required).
- Demonstrate financial need above state and federal funding (ie: Pell, MO Access, VA and TA)
- Are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
Funds can only be applied to tuition costs. This offer is only available through the 2017-2018 academic school year during your first semesters of attendance.
Spring 2018 Application Deadline:
Full Term & A Block Students: January 26
B Block Only Students: March 23
For more information contact Ashley Morris at (417) 873-3620. We look forward to talking with you!