Student Complaint Guidelines

It is the philosophy of Drury University to be responsive to student concerns. If students feel that they have been treated in an inappropriate or unfair manner, they should file a formal written complaint with the appropriate officer of the university:

  • The President
  • The Vice President for Academic Affairs
  • The Vice President for Student Affairs
  • The Vice President for Administration

When in doubt regarding the appropriate officer for a particular complaint, the student is encouraged to contact any of the officers mentioned above. If, after exhaustion of all institutional avenues, the university and the student are not able to mutually resolve the student’s concerns, the student may contact the Missouri Department of Higher Education at (573) 526-1577. More information on MDHE’s complaint resolution policy can be found at